The majority of help information can be located in the User Guide
the “Step by Step” tab shown above.
To locate the specific section of the guide related to your issue, please view the
information below. Additional help links have been provided on this page for information
not found in the User
What do you need help with?
Login, password or account issue
- Create or delete an account – Please reference section 4 and 5 of the User Guide
- Change your account details – Please reference section 6 of the User Guide
- Reset your password – Please reference section 7 and 8 of the User Guide
For issues not found in the user guide (example: Forgotten password)
Submitting an enquiry or proposal
- Submitting an enquiry – Please reference section 10 and 11 of the User Guide
- Submitting a proposal – Please reference section 12 or the User Guide
Question about a request you have already submitted
- Please reference section 15 of the User Guide and follow instructions
how to “Contact administrator”. This function can be used to submit a question.
Questions about specific studies
- Some sponsors provide an Enquiry facility where researchers can either ask for more
information about studies already listed on the site or enquire about access to
data from studies that are not listed on the site. If the sponsor you are interested
in provides this facility (see the ‘Study Sponsors’
pages to check) then submit an Enquiry form with your questions or enquiry (see
the directions in the User Guide sections 10 and 11.)
Submit a request to Technical Support
- The CSDR.com technical support staff is only equipped to assist in resolving technical
issues related to the CSDR.com site.
- For functionality issues or issues not found on the step by step tab, please email
technical support staff at
firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your name, your email
address, your phone number and a detailed description of the issue you are encountering.
A technical support staff member will